PDA

View Full Version : 64-bit version of sfl504ad.lib

The_Mundane
01-15-2012, 12:11 AM
Hello,
I don't know if I got to the right place, yet i'll give it a shot :

I'm having a project which is using the sfl504ad.lib file.
I'm trying to compile this project to a 64-bit platform and getting a linker error related to this file. That's probably due to the reason that this is a 32-bit file.
I'm going to the (C:\Program Files\Rogue Wave\Stingray Studio 10.4\Lib\vc10\x64) directory, yet there is no 64-bit version of this file there.
Is there a way to get a 64-bit version of this library ?

Thank you.

The_Mundane
01-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Update : I think I've found a way to build this library through the Foundation10.sln file.
I'm building it for a x64 platfrom and using the configuration of Stingray Lib MFC DLL Debug (ad).

Yet, I get the following error :

1>------ Build started: Project: Stingray Foundation Library, Configuration: Stingray Lib MFC DLL Debug (ad) x64 ------
1>Error: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Rogue Wave\Stingray Studio 10.4\Src\objs\vc10\x64\Stingray Lib MFC DLL Debug (ad)' is denied.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Does anybody know what can be wrong ?

The_Mundane
01-18-2012, 01:28 AM
Apparently, my problem was the lack of an appropriate 64-bit Product Registration Key.
I've purchased the license for such key and received the serial code.
Yet, my new problem is, how can I modify the Registration Key, do I have to re-install all my products ? or maybe there is just a way to modify it specifically ?

Is there any one here who can help ?

gilroy
06-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Hello well When you compile an application, you can specify that it should run on a Windows 64-bit operating system either as a native application or under WOW64 (Windows 32-bit on Windows 64-bit To determine whether an .exe file or .dll file is meant to run only on a specific platform or under WOW64, use CorFlags.exe (CorFlags Conversion Tool) with no options. You can also use CorFlags.exe