PDA

View Full Version : Error while compiling code wth new source pro libs

goutham_pn@persistent.co.
10-16-2013, 03:51 AM
Hello,

We were using source pro libs of version 12.0 on solaris 8 machine.

Now we have migrated from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 machine and which requires in the change of Source pro libraries, so we have migrated from 12.0 to 12.5. After successful compilation of the libraries we are getting below error while compiling the code,

/opt/SUNWspro/bin/CC -temp=/tmp -c -fast -xtarget=ultra -m32 -xarch=sparcvis -DENABLE_ASSERT -mt -library=%none -PIC -DRW_MULTI_THREAD -D_RWCONFIG=12d -D_RWCONFIG_12d -I/u06/software/rogue_wave_aug20/12.5/include -I/u06/software/rogue_wave_aug20/12.5 -I/opt/SUNWspro/prod/include/CC/Cstd -I../include -I../../../libs/LogEnvironment/include -I../../../libs/rwextensions/include -I../../../libs/general/include -I../../../libs/WmNotifyBus/include -I../../../libs/areas/include -I../../../libs/rwdbextensions/include -I../../../libs/WmGateway/include -I../../../libs/ipc3/include -I../../../libs/expressions/include -I../../../libs/tableGateway/include -I../../../libs/configuration/include -I../../../libs/WmQueryInterface/include -I../../../libs/dsclient/include -I../../../libs/sqlSupport/include -I../../../libs/dataDictionary/include -I../../../libs/pmclient/include -I../../../libs/xml/include CriteriaTestRelational.C
"../../../libs/expressions/include/WmValue.h", line 150: Error: Overloading ambiguity between "operator==(const RWCString&, const RWCString&)" and "RWEString::operator==(const char*) const".

Please help us in resolving this issue if anyone of you have an idea.

Thanks,
Goutham