Thread: Setting up Winteracter for IMSL 6.0 with Intel Composer XE

Setting up Winteracter for IMSL 6.0 with Intel Composer XE

I have just upgraded from CFV with IMSL to the latest Intel FORTRAN with IMSL. I have VS2008 on my computer and running XP. I am also using the latest Winteracter development suite and do my programming through that. I have managed to get my programs to compile using the Intel compiler (piece of cake), but are having problems with getting any program that I have been using IMSL to work as well.
    In Winteracter, I am using the "C:\Program Files\VNI\imsl\fnl600\ia32\lib\imsl.lib" which ends up with an error "LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'DFWIN.LIB'". This is probably telling me that I either have not used the proper library(s) to link to or that there is something in my program that I have to include or do differently. I have been at this for days and I have many programs with this issue. Any suggestions how to either set up Winteracter or change my program? By the way, I do not have a 'DFWIN.LIB' on my computer...
    Thanks in advance,
    Bill

I wish to reply to my own question. The real issue was that there was one outside vendor's .obj file that needed to be linked in. One of the INTEL forums said that you cannot link in .obj files from the CVF and the INTEL compiler (the CVF file needed to be recompiled with the INTEL FORTRAN). I obtained a new .obj file from the vendor and the world is just great now. Everything is compiling and running including the IMSL routines.
    Thank you for this forum.
    Bill