Thread: What version of stingray contains sfl500as.dll?

What version of stingray contains sfl500as.dll?

I need a matching pdb for that dll, but can't figure out which version of Stingray it comes from. We have licenses to quite a few versions, but it would be nice to know which one that is so I can build the correct one.

Administrator
    sfl500as was in Stingray Studio 10.0, CD50.

The installation choices I have are these:

Stingray_Studio_Dev_Ver_0006
    Stingray_Studio_Dev_Ver_10.4_VS2010
    Stingray_Studio_Dev_Ver_11.1
    Stingray_Studio_Dev_Ver_2003
    Stingray_Studio_Dev_Ver_2006_v2_VS2005

Is any of these likely to be the correct version? If not, is there somewhere I could get that version?

Thanks.
    Last edited by stheller; 10-08-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: removed redundancy

Administrator
    The last would probably be the closest, but it doesn't look like any of them are really a match.

If these are all installed, you can examine the file SflVersion.h to see the SFL version numbers. You can find this file at ...\Include\Foundation\SflVersion.h.

If you have the source for your application, maybe you could rebuild it with the current Stingray release (Stingray Studio 11.1), or whatever version you already have installed, and use the DLL and PDB from that version.

If you have current Support, you might try submitting a Support Request at http:// http://www.roguewave.com/support/contact-support/file-a-support-request.aspx.

I'm pretty sure we have support. I'll get our contact to submit a support request for that version. I can't reproduce my issue with any other version than that one, unfortunately.
    Thanks!

Last edited by jacknana; 07-18-2017 at 02:23 AM.