Thread: IMSL Fortran 7.1 is now availablef or SUSE 12.1 & Intel compiler 16.0

Exclamation IMSL Fortran 7.1 is now availablef or SUSE 12.1 & Intel compiler 16.0

IMSL Fortran Numerical Library version 7.1 is now available for 64-bit SUSE 12.1 Intel Fortran compiler 16.0. Our website will be updated next week to reflect the new supported platform list.

Banned
    I have contacted RogueWave regarding the crash issues I've been facing, been 2 weeks got no response get. The forum seem inactive too, how do I get some support?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bishnugupta View Post
    I have contacted RogueWave regarding the crash issues I've been facing, been 2 weeks got no response get. The forum seem inactive too, how do I get some support?
    If you have a current Support contract, please submit a support request at the Rogue Wave Support Center.

If not, you are welcome to post details of your issues in the appropriate forum and see if someone else in the Community can help.

RogueWave Support

Quote Originally Posted by bishnugupta View Post
    Bishnu: If you can let me know what product you are looking for support on, I can have a team member reach out to you or give you instructions on how to contact the correct group. Can you tell me how you reached out to us two weeks ago? I want to ensure we do not have a gap in our support model that we are not aware of. I apologize for the delay and look forward to assisting you.

Kristin